[A-Z Interview ①]: Lee Jong Suk, “The me 10 years from now? An actor that is irreplaceable.”
a. Alcohol (알코올) How much you can drink?
"About 3 glasses of Soju? Anyway, I can’t handle drinking much. I can drink beer (a bit) more though. I like places where I can converse with my friends, having one with a lot of people is a bit difficult. A bustling place with a lot of people is a little uncomfortable."
B. brand (브랜드) Your favorite clothing brand?
"For a while, I’ve thought of myself as ‘manly’ but everyone said that I’m a guy who is cute (aegyo) after ‘School’ (laughs). I can’t share all my thoughts with the people I met for the first time. But after getting to know them, I would show a lot about myself."
D. drama (드라마) The drama that you enjoyed recently?
“‘Flowerboy Next Door’ and ‘That Winter, The Wind Blows’. Romantic comedy and melodrama are my favorite. In particular, I get kind of depressed when watching ‘That Winter’. I like to do works that has a dark, calm and gloomy feeling.”
E. effort (노력) Your efforts that you worked on in order to play Go Nam Soon?
"At first, I had a hard time understanding Go Nam Soon. Eventually I concluded, ‘let’s not fill in the blanks’. I always monitor myself in the newsroom, but after I recited the poem ‘Flower’ in the second episode, I was drawn to Nam Soon’s feeling. The director wanted me to create a feeling/atmosphere like Jang Hyuk-sunbaenim did, but it seemed really difficult. I wanted to make Go Nam Soon unique/exceptional."
F. first love (첫사랑) your first love, when was it?
"Second year of middle school, I think. I can’t really remember well now."
G. grow (성장) As an actor, how much do you want to grow in the future?
"Grow like a storm (laughs). Right now, I am still embarrassed to call myself ‘Actor’ Lee Jong Suk. But someday, I want to be acknowledged and can proudly say ‘I’m actor Lee Jong Suk’"
H. habit (습관) A habit that cannot be fixed?
"Everytime there’s someone on my left, somehow, it makes me feel uneasy (without knowing why). I’m not a lefty (left-handed), that’s why it’s quite awkward. Even when shooting on my left, I’m just (strangely) wobbly."
I. imagine (상상)what do you imagine yourself doing 10 years from now?
"An actor that is irreplaceable or maybe a president (CEO) of a café on the outskirts (of Seoul)? (laughs) 10 years later, I see myself as a conspicuous actor that is in a position that anyone never expected. When I was in Sitcoms and an MC on a Music Broadcasting Station, I felt the public doubting my acting. So, I wanted to prove myself in as an actor in ‘School’ as a start. I want do be in my utmost in work. Somehow, I want to do it. I look forward to doing the best.”
J. joy (기쁨) What you do to feel good (mood)?
"I’ll be in my happiest mood when I catch up on the drama I haven’t finished yet with the lights off. As if I was on a movie theatre. That’s when I’m most happy. Originally, I’d only watch TV Dramas that is already finished, but nowadays I’d watch (dramas) even if it’s already in the middle, if it is a heated topic."
K. kim woo bin (김우빈) What kind of friend is Kim Woo Bin?
“I was able to grow a step (because of him) and made friends. I don’t think Nam Soon could be that pathetic if there weren’t Heung Soo. His concentration is really great that he could shed a tear right away (even though we’re not supposed to cry). That’s why the writers asked, ‘Why is there a lot of crying when the two of you meet?’. I wanted to just do it calmly, but whenever he started to cry, I couldn’t help myself. Truthfully, I’ve never cried in real life no matter how difficult or sad I was, as Nam Soon, this would be the first time I cried a lot.”
L. love (사랑) Any girlfriend?
M. movie (영화) The movie that impressed you?
"Kim Ki Duk’s (Director and Writer of) ‘Dream’. A movie starring Lee Na Young and Odagiri Joe. I went to watch it but I don’t really understand. It was really difficult to understand what was happening, but it was really depressing. It’s a very memorable work."
- Photoset Collection and original source (TVReport)
- Translated by withljongsuk & co.
50 Notes/ Hide
- andtheyfightcrime likes this
- nemisongbird likes this
- dahliabunches likes this
- iamempressandi reblogged this from withljongsuk
- haejangguk reblogged this from withljongsuk
- notbaekhyun likes this
- oneandonly-infinite likes this
- oneandonly-infinite reblogged this from withljongsuk and added:
- seungras reblogged this from god-woobin
- eniren reblogged this from withljongsuk
- eniren likes this
- tofu-jaejoong-neonbunnies likes this
- simplecrazystuff reblogged this from withljongsuk
- rain--dear likes this
- takihokiun reblogged this from withljongsuk
- seonbaggirl likes this
- hikaruneko reblogged this from hakgyo2013
- esumister reblogged this from withljongsuk
- hakgyo2013 reblogged this from withljongsuk
- howony likes this
- ryn-s likes this
- chaootic likes this
- formulakiss17loveme likes this
- shanabazi likes this
- bubblesdown reblogged this from withljongsuk
- alexi-s reblogged this from withljongsuk
- daydreamjourneys reblogged this from withljongsuk
- rocielhara likes this
- konomika reblogged this from withljongsuk
- ann-jeed likes this
- intoxikyuted likes this
- shouqchan reblogged this from withljongsuk
- moonjo likes this
- yenz24 reblogged this from withljongsuk
- mickiesen likes this
- rainyfox likes this
- god-woobin reblogged this from withljongsuk and added:
- dongsooslashyeoun likes this
- earth-dragon likes this
- gam2r-sj likes this
- gam2r-sj reblogged this from withljongsuk
- hitoritabi said: OMG I am so glad I didn’t fully begin this one yet :P
- hitoritabi likes this
- lanyka likes this
- songraehwa likes this
- cocoakai likes this
- deenakahara likes this
- myung-ie likes this
- withljongsuk posted this